Stapimex set an export revenue target of 340 million USD, 100% dividend

(seafood.vasep.com.vn) In 2023, Stapimex sets an export target of 340 million USD, VND 500 billion profit and 100% dividend.

Stapimex has just announced the document of the annual shareholder meeting in 2023. In 2023, the company plans a production business plan for the term 2023 - 2025: Frozen shrimp output reach 90,000 tons , export turnover reach 1,020 million USD, profit for 3 years reach 1,500 billion dong.

In 2023, Stapimex aims to produce 30,000 tons of finished products, of which Tan Long Enterprises produces 12,000 tons and An Phu Enterprises produces 18,000 tons. Expected export turnover is 340 million USD; profit target is VND 500 billion.

Chú thích ảnh

To achieve the set result, Stapimex's strategy for 2023 is to focus on purchasing raw material for processing

In terms of business results, in 2022, the finished product output was more than 28,200 tons, achieving 83% of the plan and equal to 107% compared to 2021. Export turnover reached USD 335 million, reaching 98% of the plan in 2022 and by 106% compared to 2021.

Pre-tax profit reached VND 570 billion,  finishing 114% of the plan and equaling 138% compared to 2021.

To achieve this result, sharing on Forbes Vietnam, Mr. Ta Van Vung, General Director of Stapimex said that the company only focuses on purchasing raw materials for processing.

Accordingly, in addition to the above-mentioned 70ha farming area, about 40% of the input materials for Stapimex's two enterprises come from the association with 6 cooperatives with a cooperative area of 500 hectares. The remaining 60% is purchased from outside.

Compiled by Thuy Linh 


Related news
  • SPECIALIST ON SHRIMP MARKET

Ms Kim Thu

Email: kimthu@vasep.com.vn

Tel: 84.24.3771.5055 (ext 203)

  • Detail-Right-Top