(seafood.vasep.com.vn) According to the April socio-economic report of Ca Mau province, the province's total seafood volume in April reached 54,240 tons, up 5.18% over the same period in 2022. In which, the shrimp output reached 21,850 tons, up 8.58% over the same period in 2022, equivalent to 21% of Vietnam's total shrimp volume in April 2023.
Ca Mau's fishing production in April was estimated at 19,740 tons, up 0.87% over the same period in 2022. Aquaculture production was estimated at 34,500 tons, an increase of 7.81% over the same period last year (shrimp output reached 21,000 tons).
The index of industrial production (IIP) of Ca Mau province in this month decreased by 5.71% compared to the previous month but increased by 16.14% over the same period in 2021.
In which, the mining industry rose by 61.82% over the same period last year; processing and manufacturing industry increased by 9.9%; electricity, gas and hot water production and distribution industry increased by 58.53%; water supply industry, waste and wastewater treatment and management activities increased by 2.89%.
By April 19, 2023, state budget revenue in Ca Mau was VND 1,604.29 billion, reaching 33.19% of the estimate, an increase of 20.55% over the same period last year. Local budget expenditure was VND 3,297.46 billion, reaching 28.05% of the estimate, up 17.11%.
The province's total retail sales of goods and services in April 2023 was estimated at VND6,762.60 billion, up 2.6% over the previous month, up 6.93% over the same period. Specifically, retail sales of goods was estimated at VND 5,944.97 billion, up 2.45% over the previous month, up 4.63% over the same period.
Ca Mau's shrimp output reached 21,850 tons, up 8.58% over the same period in 2022, equivalent to 21% of Vietnam's total shrimp volume in April 2023 (Cre: QuocVietshrimp)
The CPI of April 2023 of Ca Mau province increased by 0.08% over the previous month and by 3.29% over the same period in 2022. Ca Mau province had 9/11 commodity groups recorded positive growth compared to the same period last year, in which education had the highest growth rate with 11.63%; followed by housing, electricity, water, fuel and construction materials with 7.07%. In contrast, traffic and culture, entertainment, and tourism decreased by 5.01% and 0.05% respectively.
Total capital in April 2023 of Ca Mau province was about 70,350 billion VND, up 0.14% over the previous month and over 10.78% compared to the same period last year. In which, locally mobilized capital is estimated at 40,402 billion VND, an increase of 1.66%.
The capital mobilization situation of bank branches - credit institutions in the province is stable and growing. Bank branches - credit institutions strictly implement regulations on interest rates for capital mobilization under the direction of the Governor of the State Bank.
Locally mobilized capital met 62.57% of the total loan balance, down 1.62% compared to the same period last year (the same period reached 64.19%), the rest of the bank branches - Credit institutions take advantage of receiving regulated capital in each system to meet the demand for credit capital in the area to serve the local socio-economic development program.
The province's total outstanding loans in April 2023 was estimated at VND 64,571 billion, up 2.21% over the previous month, up 11.23% over the same period.
Compiled by Thuy Linh